Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2006-08-25

Tourist de Suisse '06 - Kodak Junior

So, jetzt kommen noch ein paar Fotos, die ich auf 6x9cm mit der Kodak Junior geschossen habe. Ein paar Fotos von der sind hier ja ohnehin schon überfällig. ;)

Ein Extraposting für die digitalen Bilder, die ich gemacht habe, spare ich mir diesmal. Auf meinen FC-Account sind dafür auch schon einige zu sehen.

So, jetzt aber Fotos...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Schoen! Your photos look like they were taken decades-ago, I love the look. Good eye. Have you taken any photos of abandoned-buildings? You musical-tastes are great, too, I love Jesu, and almost everything Justin Broadrick has ever done. ISIS is great, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks! I've done a lot of pictures in an abandoned industry place here in Northern Germany. That was also the theme of my first real exhibition. :)

    Here's a lot of the work I've done there: http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/display/3915069

    I don't know Isis. Still got to get the "Silver"-ep from Jesu...

    AntwortenLöschen