Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2016-10-02

Ljubljana 6x12


Wow, it's already one month since I went to Ljubljana to watch the epic peformance of Laibach with the RTV Slovenia Symphony Orchestra.

Being in this beautiful city I naturally brought some film cameras with me to take some pictures.

One of them was the Holga Wide Pinhole Camera, last featured on this blog on occasion of the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day.

These pinhole pictures were all taken after the concert on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday morning in the brief time window between breakfast and traveling home.
This time I used redscale film (meaning that the "wrong" side of a colour film gets exposed). The size of the negatives is about 6 x 12 cm. Since I brought no tripod and you can't to over ten second long exposures without a steady camera position I had to take them either from the ground or with the help of balustrades or even a litter box for dog poo.


Tromostovje

Mesarski most

Tivoli

Tivoli

Ljubljanski grad

Ljubljanski grad

TR3 / Parlament / Ljubljanska banka

Trg republike

Trg republike

Uršulinska cerkev svete Trojice  

Križanke



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen