Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english. The title of this blog changes from time to time.
If the title is displayed in Comic Sans, please refresh the site! That's unless you really dig Comic Sans of course.
Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this!

2017-04-19

#LBS 16|52 - moving fast


Yes, this segment of my Lensbaby Sunday series comes a little bit early. But since I'll be away for a few days and I won't have my DSLR with me, there's no point in waiting until next Tuesday.

btw: Thanks Blogger for rotating this picture without being asked to do so! This bullshit hasn't happened for a while, so I forgot what to do about it and now I have neither the time nor interest to investigate, so fuck it...

I'm off to Roadburn (with Magma, Subrosa, Coven, Chelsea Wolfe, Pallbearer etc.) now - and Laibach in Cologne the day before. Musical overstimulation ahead!

    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen