Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english. The title of this blog changes from time to time.
If the title is displayed in Comic Sans, please refresh the site! That's unless you really dig Comic Sans of course.
Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this!

2017-05-07

#LBS 18|52 - boom



Just repurposed an old dirty dusty rusty bass drum. Won't deny that this idea might have come up under a little influence of The Picturebooks.

It turned out to be much easier than I had expected. With the tom holders as extra feet everything I needed was there, no new material necessary. And I still had a fresh (= ancient but unused) skin. Maybe I could try bigger mallets to play it, but I think the neighbour kids already thought this sounds ok.

Now I only need to figure out where the fuck I have room for this baby.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen