Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english.
If the blog title is displayed in Comic Sans, please refresh the site! That's unless you really dig Comic Sans of course.
Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this!

2016-05-13

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2016

I missed it the last two years, but this time I wanted to participate on the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day again, which fell on April 24th 2016.

It's only one film in one pinhole camera (even though I have two more), but - hey! - it's better than nothing, right?

So here are all six pictures plus two making ofs, which facebook saved from my harddrive crash.

camera: Holga Wide Pinhole Camera (frame format 6x12 cm)
film: ORWO NP 20 (expired 07/1991)



 




 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen