Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english.
If the blog title is displayed in Comic Sans, please refresh the site! That's unless you really dig Comic Sans of course.
Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this!

2014-04-18

Roadburn 2014 ... review soon ... hopefully



Yeah, the Roadburn Festival was unbelievably awesome again!

Im posting this just in case you`re looking for my festival review and / or photographs. You are in the right place, but not yet in the right time! ;)

I`m working on this stuff right now (and it's quite a lot), so please check in again.

Meanwhile on my tumblr Year Of The Hedgehog there are already some posts with digital toy camera shots I did at the festival, in the city of Tilburg and during my stay in Oisterwijk:


THURSDAY, April 10th

FRIDAY, April 11th

SATURDAY, April 12th

SUNDAY, April 13th

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen