Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-01-09

harineweekly 01/52


New year, new 52 weeks series! Because it's been a while since I've done something like this here. The camera is my pretty worn-out Digital Harinezumi 3.0 again. Let's hope this little Japanese gem will survive yet another twelve months! Because buying a new one has become painfully expensive and I really don't know any satisfying toycam alternative (especially for shooting live shows) out there.


I'm going to post one or several Harinezumi pictures (maybe also videos) of the previous seven days at the end of each calendar week. (Or on Monday, if I don't have time on Sunday of course.) Let's see how this goes! But since the first picture I took with it this year happened to be a rainbow, I'm in exceptionally good spirits.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen