Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-01-24

fucking sheep! (made me drop my toycam)*

*not a punk rock song title


[Disclaimer: The particular sheep photographed below did nothing wrong.]

Here's a film I shot on expired 35 mm Lomography Colour Negative 800 film with my La Sardina Belle Starr camera in October 2021.

Unfortunately at one point I thought it was a good idea to put the cam in the pocket of my leather jacket, so that I could take a picture of a herd of sheep with my smartphone. Shit idea! Not only sucked the picture (so I deleted it), but also the La Sardina fell to the ground and lost its back cover. Of course I lost some exposures and had (as so often actually quite welcome) light leaks on others due to this incident. And since a little plastic part had broken off, I had to constantly hold the cam together and apply pressure while filling the rest of the film. Which was too annoying, so I gave up after a handful of pictures. At least this damage is repairable once you get your hands on a spare back cover - which thankfully might happen soon!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen