Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-01-01

THE GREAT RESET !!!

english below!

Nein, keine Angst, ich bin nicht unter die Schwurbler gegangen!

Aber zum Jahreswechsel mag ich gerne mal meine Onlinepräsenz etwas umdekorieren oder restrukurieren. Deswegen habe ich meine verwaiste Fotografenseite auf Facebook jetzt einfach mal gelöscht.

Zum Ausgleich will ich mich bemühen, hier neben den ganzen Musikrezensionen wieder mehr Fotografie zu berücksichtigen. Beides teile ich dann über die neue Seite Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill (sozusagen die Außenstelle meines Blogs) mit Herrn Zuckerberg. Was dann wiederum ein wenig Spamlast von meinem regulären FB-Account nimmt... in der Theorie zumindest. Wer weiß, was ich draus mache?

Natürlich wäre es zur besseren Filterung der Leserinteressen praktischer, Musik und Fotografie stärker zu trennen, das ist mir schon klar. Anderseits gibt es auch oft Überschneidungen. Und ich fühl mich nicht danach.
Und selbst wenn Du jetzt glaubst, dass Dich nur einer meiner Themenschwerpunkte interessiert; es ist doch immer spannend, mal aus seiner Komfortzone heraus zu hüpfen!

In diesem Sinne: Bitte folgen und liken! :)



No, don't worry, I didn't join the conspiracy theorists!

But at the turn of the year I like to redecorate or restructure my online presence. For that reason I've just deleted my orphaned photographer page on Facebook.

To compensate for this, I will try to include more photography in addition to all the music reviews here. I then share all this together with Mr. Zuckerberg via the new page Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill (the outpost of my blog, so to speak). Which in turn may take a little load from my regular FB account... in theory at least. Who knows what I'll make of it, right?

Of course, it would be more practical to better filter the reader's interests to separate music and photography more clearly, I know. On the other hand, there is often an overlap. And I don't feel like it.
And even if you now believe that you are only interested in one of my main topics; it's always exciting to hop out of your comfort zone!

With this in mind: Please follow and like! :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen