Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-05-11

ROADBURN 6 x 6

Maggot Heart

On Monday or Tuesday, while I was figuring out what cameras to use on my journey to the Netherlands on Wednesday, April 20th 2022, I had the inspiration that I should do something special and for the first time since 2014 bring my Adox Golf medium format folding camera to Roadburn.

Had this idea come earlier I may have been able to purchase a couple of new Ilford Delta 3200 films. But right now I only had two rolls left in my stash, which translates to twenty-four 6x6 cm frames.
So the rule was just to shoot one picture of each artist and not even to do that at every show, because otherwise I would never be able to cover all five days.

But even though I stayed disciplined I only reached Friday, because out of all things that could possibly happen, my shutter cable fucking broke.

Maybe I could have filled my second film without it, but I thought that taking pictures in this style without it would be too shaky, so I didn't bother to bring the camera for the last two days.

And that's why the last two photos in this post are completely off topic tourist snapshots from Biezenmortel.



Big|Brave

Slift

not Lili Refrain
(or what happens if you miss the moment of right lightning)

Atonia

Freja

Gggolddd

Karin Park

Yodok III

Albatre
(and a very poor cut, I know)


Biezenmortel
Biezenmortel






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen