Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-05-21

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2022


As I've already mentioned in my write-up of the last day of the amazing Roadburn Festival, that Sunday also happened to be the last one of April, which automatically translates to Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day.

I participated by filling an expired Lomography Rescale 100 film in the Loonse en Drunense Duinen near Tilburg.

My camera was a customized Agfa Clack, which I shockingly hadn't used since 2013. Would have never guessed it was that long ago! Damn.

It's also hard to get a camera steady for a long time on very soft and sandy ground, as you can clearly see on most of these pictures.

Still like those images though.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen