Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-05-27

State of the Blog Address

Now that all (well, in truth it never really ends) Roadburn stuff is as good as done, what's up next on this blog?

I'm behind on my to-review-list, so there will probably be some shorter group write-ups about several physical and digital releases to catch up on it in the coming weeks. But my occasional reviews for Veil Of Sound might slow that proccess down. Or the other way around.
And of course there are also live shows again. As of now the next gigs I'm planning to attend are mid June, but you'll never now if I will sneak something in spontanously. However, musical content is for sure secured for the near future.

As always I'm also behind in editing my film scans. There are still several potential photographic post from the previous months waiting to see the light of day. Besides that the harineweekly series will of course continue.

You might have noticed that I haven't changed the title of the blog for a while now. Honestly I think, I will keep 20 + 22 = 42! for the whole year, unless I find something which is undoubtly better. But in 2023 I'll go back into fluid title mode again. Until then I guess I have to update that description above...

I've also gotten quite used to write most of my posts in English, unless I want it to be done very fast or feel that it's targeted to a German readership. So "Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english." should probably also be rephrased...

That's it. So long!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen