Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2023-01-03

PHOTOGRAPHY 2022: live music galaxy

Maggot Heart

Ok, I just I decided to follow up my muscial end of the year lists with a couple of photographic posts during the coming weeks. And since there are - as always - still a lot of film scans yet to be edited, I'm starting with digital categories. (And two of those will also still be very much about music.)

My often most convenient, but also definitely least serious camera is my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.  Yet when I use it during live shows I at least try to maintain a style by mostly using square format. And from time I'll even take a half-decent shot.

Ottone Pesante
Big|Brave
Slift
Lili Refrain
Gggolddd
Gggolddd
Karin Park
Jo Quail
Kanaan
Årabrot
Senyawa
Kanga
Lingua Ignota
Martina Verhoeven Quintet
Sturle Dagsland
Oranssi Pazuzu
Black To Comm
Emma Ruth Rundle feat. Jo Quail
Nadja
thisquietarmy x N
Albatre
Voivod
Kilter feat. Andromeda Anarchia
Karin Park






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen