Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2023-01-12

PHOTOGRAPHY 2022: 35mm and Instamatic

Yet another view back on my photography in 2022 and we're finally getting to the "real" stuff aka film, with this post being all about the small formats.

Not only didn't I shoot a lot, but sadly one film was completely unexposed, because my "pseudorama" toy camera was broken. At least I immediately found a proper new replacement for that one. A couple of pictures from December are actually still in that Cypréa Two-Way Cam, because I haven't finished my recent film yet. So if one of those is the absolute money shot I'll show it later in a seperate post I guess.

Here's a selection from the rest, starting in March with the La Sardina Belle Starr and expired Kodak Portra 400 NC of unknown age:  



Needed a long time - from mid June in Berlin (really just the first picture here) to October in the Netherlands to fill the expired Kodak Ektachrome 320 in one of my good old Chupa Chups Photo Pops:




Yeah. And that was almost all. Here's my first film (another expired Kodak Portra 400NC) with the new Cypréa, exposed in May and June:



Not 35mm, but an similarly small square format is the rare Instamatic format, which I used in Berlin. I already presented the complete Kodacolor VR CL 126 film in a seperate post, so here are just two of its twenty-four frames as a sample. Damn, I wish those things were easier to get!


Next up: medium format!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen