Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2023-03-11

expired 1981 - catching a lite sneeze with Tori

I received a rather risky gift last month on my birthday: a handful of colour film rolls, expired so long ago that I actually should have already shot them as a toddler.

As you might know black and white films can forgive you being much older, but I don't think I've ever tried colour negative of this age. And I'm quite happy with the results of my first roll. Definitely never expected every frame (the last being a multiple exposure 6 x 12 cm panorama) having an at least partly discernible scene. I've had much worse for sure! That was worth almost freezing my fingers off in the wind on that day.

Equipment:
Tori (a Tori Amos themed Diana F+) with "Distance" lens
+ Agfacolor 80 S (expired 01/1981)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen