Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2023-03-06

Cypréan winter - the first and last film of the year


Hey! Hey! I haven't been posting too much on flickr in recent weeks and months, but as soon as I had uploaded some new film stuff the "Explore" algorithm has decided to feature one photo from this February and make it my most popular picture of all time there.

Expectations can only be belied, right? Well, this is it:

same picture on flickr here!

I like it, no question. But it's of course not really among the very best photographs I've ever taken over all those years by far. Or is it? It's actually not even my personal favorite of this film.

But why don't you make up your own mind?

Here's a selection of more pictures from this cross-processed Fuji Provia 400F film, expired in August 2007, all in cropped 35mm frames, which I alway call "pseudorama", because it isn't actually the real deal. (But I love this format anyway!)
It's that film which I had already mentioned in my 35mm and instamatic photography of 2022 post as still being in my Cypréa 2-way toycam at the time.

I've had it with me on the same day I've shot a lot of these Digital Harinezumi wind park photos in December, and then got it back out a couple of times in February.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen