Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-11-13

harineweekly 45/52


May I introduce: The neighbours' almost half-adopted tomcat.

And then there are also some other shots from a park. "Why are you taking pictures here? Do you find that interesting?" someone asked me. I was too perplexed for some super witty answer, because honestly: I am in a fucking park in colourful autumn! People snapshoot every pile of shit they take for social media, but you cannot imagine that someone could possibly photograph a park in autumn? Seriously.

One photo also includes one of the products I'm selling at my job. Shouldn't be too hard to guess what it is.

If you're new here: This is my selection of this week's pictures taken with a Digital Harinezumi 3.0 toycamera. (Live music pictures are excluded from this series and only appear in their respective show reviews, because otherwise I would post too much stuff twice).










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen