Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-11-06

harineweekly 44/52


The picture above shows tree of fame. My what? Well, another photo of it is my by far most shared picture on the internet. The rest of my Digital Harinezumi themed tumblr. is as barely seen by anyone as anything elso I do online.
Among the other pictures below there's also another tree close to this one, which isn't even that spectacular either, but possibly could be my most shot tree in the area. Almost every camera I own has taken that thing on. I leave it to you to guess, which one it is. And hey! There's also a rainbow again and lots of autumn colours in this post.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen