Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2023-05-26

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2023


Hey, on April 30th it Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day again! This year I spent it with my Holga Wide Pinhole Camera and took a couple of 6 x 12 cm photographs.

Three years ago on another occasion I had shot a roll of Rewecolor 2000 film with the same camera. Since the film had already expired in August 1974 and was possibly designed to be developed in an older colour process, which isn't available anymore, I had it developed as black and white instead. The result were some pretty nice blue-toned monochrome pictures.

I still had a second roll from the same stash, so I decided to reprise that aesthetic. On a side-note I got the development for free this time, because the laboratory thought it was a mistake. Not going to complain about that... They did what they were supposed to do, I'm happy with the results - and here's the rest of the film:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen