Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-03-25

Jetsetting Willenscharen

Damn, it's unfathomable how time flies, even while you're sometimes thinking it moves ultra-slow.

The last time I shot a complete film of six 6 x 12 cm medium format frames with the Lomography Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter camera, has been near Tilburg, when I was visiting the Roadburn Festival. And it was not even the last edition before the great pandemic break, but the one in 2018.

I attempted to shoot my next film in September 2020, but after the first picture the shutter gave up. And I gave up on the camera for a while, because it's such a huge hassle to switch the batteries in the lens board, right?

Well, this month I finally did it, put in a good old Orwo NP15 (expired in July 1989), mounted the Belairgon 114mm glass lens and took a couple of shots by the river Stör and an old ringfort in the village Willenscharen. Light-leaky, overripe stuff with that special Orwo  look and feel - I like it. Will definitely consider to bring the Jetsetter again, when it's finally time to return to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen