Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2021-05-23

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2021




In 2018 I completely missed it and the last two years I participated, yet obviously didn't bother to write a blog post about it. But since I'm clearly lacking posts which are not music reviews, here we go again:

One month ago on April 25th was... *drumroll* ...
 Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2021!


I once again took my favorite pinhole camera, the Holga 120 Wide Pinhole Camera (short: Holga WPC) for a walk, which would probably have been longer and included one more film without my blood sugar bullshit. But I'm quite satisfied with the six 6 x 12 cm frames from the film I got (Ilford HP5 Plus 400, expired 09/2019) anyways.

The first of the following images has already been randomly chosen by the "explore" algorithm on flickr and is already my second "most popular" picture of all time there. Not that I think that means much, though.

The last one is my actual official submission to the pinholeday.org website.











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen