Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2020-10-10

birdwatcher - shooting birds from my window

 


Thought it would be nice to have a photographic post here for once.

At the beginning of the year I really saw more of those coming, but well  it's 2020, right? It's not like I'm not doing nothing, but most of my pictures are taken home, and there hasn't been that much stuff which felt like it deserved a feature here.

My laziest ongoing series of 2020 is this one. I'm just shooting birds which happen to get into my sight looking outside the two parallel windows of my home office.

The very last one I just took a couple of minutes ago, while I was already writing this.



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen