Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-12-11

harineweekly 49/52


December is so brutal here... this week's Digital Harinezumi 3.0 pictures.

Admittedly I happened to be in the right place at the right time, which wouldn't have happened if DHL hadn't messed up my shipping of two Sentient Ruin tapes. For 1,10€ of customs I had to drive to their shop to get it (a service which costs 6,00€ extra btw.) and then the package wasn't even there! Most of these pictures are from my frustration walk-off, so my time wouldn't be completely wasted.

And then there's also some stuff from what little actual winter we've had so far.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen