Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-12-25

harineweekly 51/52

Nope. Not getting any more festive here. Here are this week's Digital Harinezumi 3.0 pictures.

Only one more week and then I'll have to think of a new regular photo shtick. Or not. However I already have an idea what this camera in particular is supposed to do besides all the live music shots, which I have excluded from this series. But I don't want to make any promises in case I don't find the time. So I guess you'll see when you'll see. Or not.

For now just see you with the last part of this series on January 1st of next year!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen