Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2024-01-19

PHOTOGRAPHY 2023: Harinezumi


My last look what I've done last year post features non-music pictures from Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Esbjerg, Copenhagen and the Netherlands taken with the Digital Harinezumi 3.0 (R.I.P.) and Digital Harinezumi 2.0 (just the one above and the last four at the end).

Since I didn't do any daily or weekly photo challenge in 2023 I didn't have as many pictures to select from as in some other years. But there's still enough stuff I like anyway.



PHOTOGRAPHY 2023:

medium format   |   35 mm   |   Harinezumi
live music galaxy   |   harinemusic





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen