Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2024-01-13

PHOTOGRAPHY 2023: medium format


Wow. Even though I knew it wasn't much, I'm once again shocked how few medium format films I've shot last year! I think I can't even share anything previously unreleasesd this time, because verything has already been presented here or on flickr before.

Well, here's my look back on medium format photography 2023:




I started with Tori (a special edition of the Diana F+ toycam) and a nicely expired colour film in February:





I shot some 6x6 live show pictures at Roadburn Festival on Ilford Delta 3200 with my Adox Golf 1950's folding camera:


The remaining frames were filled in the Netherlands also:





I participated at the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day on April 30th with the Holga Wide Pinhole Camera and a seriously old Rewecolor 2000 film (expired 1974), which I had developed as black and white:



I shot a more regular colour film with the Kiev 88 at the same spot:




My next film in that camera was an old Orwo (expired 1991) in Copenhagen:




In June I went out with the Kodak Brownie Hawkeye box camera. The state of this old Orwo film was so bad however that these three frames were the only ones worth scanning:


Yeah, that was it.

There are still two other posts featuring 35 film and non-concert Digital Harinezumi pictures to come though!




PHOTOGRAPHY 2023:

medium format   |   35 mm   |   Harinezumi
live music galaxy   |   harinemusic




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen