Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-04-26

harineweekly 16/52


Here I am back in the real world after a mind-altering Roadburn Festival. I've taken tons of Harinezumi 3.0 pictures there, but those will see the light of this blog later.

So for this weekly series I decided to do something different and also brought my Digital Harinezumi 4.0 with me to record some tourist videos in the dunes nearby my hotel with it. The camera is still broken an thus unreliable; you have to connect it with the power bar while shooting, and the energy is gone again very fast. It was enough to shoot some shaky 360° vids and just randomly stitch them together.

And because it's too boring just to hear the wind on the microphone for five minutes, I dug out a silly old synthesizer 4-track thing called "Übertür", which I had recorded approximately 24 years ago. Damn, it sucks how fast we're getting old.


And I also took a couple of associated pictures:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen