Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-04-18

harineweekly 15/52


Oopsie, I'm one day late! Or I'm just making the transition for next week easier, since I probably won't be able to post the next installment of this series at least until Tuesday.

But back to previous week! Remember that in the first part back in January I said that I'm going to post one or several Harinezumi pictures every week? Until now it have always been more pictures than one. But I'm working on it. This week my Digital Harinezumi 3.0 only took two pictures at the car wash.

Which reminds me that I still wanted to clean up the interior of the car, before I'll drive to the Southern Netherlands this week. So I guess there you have my celebratory plans for Easter Monday.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen