Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-04-03

harineweekly 13/52


I could have done snowy winter photos on my way to or from work this week. But on that particularily white day the battery of my Digital Harinezumi 3.0 was empty and I didn't bring a backup. And later when I was home I was too tired and lazy.

I could still take some at least a bit winter-y pictures now. But alas I'm too tired and lazy again. And I've already been on an early morning walk to catch the sunrise, before it starting snowing again. At least I have convincing excuses. And who even said I need to take winter photos? Why even bring it up, man?







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen