Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2024-07-01

MIDYEAR TOP 15: my favorite albums of 2024 (so far)

Same procedure as every July: Here's a spontanous selection of my fifteen favorite albums of the year so far. No distinction between studio and live releases - and only stuff which I have on vinyl, CD or cassette. Expect some of these to appear again in my more elaborated list at the end of the year - but don't be surprised if they're in a different order or some have disappeared!

The order ultimately doesn't matter anyway, because even if this list was twice as long, I would still highly recommend every single album on it! 


  1. FULL EARTH



  2. KAMASI WASHINGTON



  3. SLIFT
    Ilion



  4. SEAN ONO LENNON
  5. AGUSA
  6. LOUSIE LEMÓN



  7. DOOL
    The Shape Of Fluidity
    [no review yet]


  8. SOLAR TEMPLE & DEAD NEANDERTHALS



  9. NICK HUDSON
    Kanda Teenage Honey
    [no review yet]


  10. CARPET



  11. IVAN THE TOLERABLE TRIO



  12. MONOVOTH



  13. ZAÄAR



  14. TUSKS
    Gold
    [no review yet]






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen