Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-08-21

harineweekly 33/52


This week I continued right where I left off last week, when my attention was captured by an ant road. But these couple of vague Digital Harinezumi 3.0 pictures, for which those little fuckers are much too fast, aren't really the main event of this post. That follows below them...


Once again I stitched a couple of short videos together - this time in close-up mode - and used an old 4-track recording which I think I did back in 1999 as the soundtrack. I hope you dig it, because I filmed this stuff in an unhealthy position and I'm paying the price with an enduring terrible back pain right now:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen