Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2022-07-06

MIDYEAR TOP 15: my favorite albums of 2022 (so far)

Ok, you know what's up: Half of the year is over, so here's my very spontanously in the moment and probably subject to heavy change until the end of the year list of my favorite albums of 2022 - so far!

No distinction between live and studio albums and only stuff I already own in physical form.


  1. VOIVOD

  2. WIEGEDOOD
    There's Always Blood At The End Of The Road



  3. ARCHIVE
    Call To Arms & Angels / Super8



  4. GGGOLDDD
    This Shame Should Not Be Mine / Live At Roadburn Redux



  5. JOHN ZORN
    Perchance To Dream



  6. LAIBACH
    Wir sind das Volk



  7. JO QUAIL
    The Cartographer



  8. NEPTUNIAN MAXIMALISM
    Set Chaos To The Heart Of The Moon



  9. ASSUMPTION
    Hadean Tides



  10. 300,000 V.K.
    Der Sturm



  11. TEMPLE FANG
    Fang Temple



  12. BLUT AUS NORD
    Disharmonium - Undreamable Abysses



  13. LONDON ODENSE ENSEMBLE
    Jaiyede Sessions Volume I



  14. BLOOD QUARTET
    Root 7



  15. YĪN YĪN
    The Age Of Aquarius






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen