Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2020-06-21

MIDYEAR TOP 12 : my favorite albums of 2020 (so far)

I've shared this on my profile and several groups on facebook yesterday, so why not also here?

Half of 2020 is almost over, so as one does these days here are my TOP 12 favorite albums so far, short and sweet, without further ramblings and not seperated by sub-categories like studio / live albums, boxes or whatever yet.




  1. LAIBACH


  2. TRIPTYKON with METROPOLE ORKEST


  3. DOOL


  4. BILL LASWELL


  5. BOHREN & DER CLUB OF GORE


  6. THE NECKS


  7. ORANSSI PAZUZU


  8. BADA


  9. INSECT ARK


  10. CAMEL DRIVER


  11. RADAR MEN FROM THE MOON


  12. CIRITH UNGOL




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen