Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2020-04-10

the January Sardina walks

- a photographic throwback to before-times -




Due to the whole Covid-19 situation plus my illness my photographic activities right now are mostly limited to nature close-ups in the garden and short walks with my Digital Harinezumi 3.0.

The pictures of these social distancing walks, which I still continue upoading - can be seen on flickr...

the social distancing walks

...and even more thoroughly on my good old ugly Harinezumi tumblr.




Since I'm always in danger of my blood glucose dropping into the cellar when I'm too active, I have to keep the radius of these walks quite manageable at the moment, which - yes! - sucks big time.

Back in January the world seemed different. I did two walks with my La Sardina Sea Pride 35mm camera, filled with an Agfa APX black and white film.

The first one on New Year's Eve was already around the maximum length I would dare right now. The other one on January 12th was around 7 km long, which is sadly unthinkable right now. And even then I didn't bring any water with me, since it was a spontaneous decision and was hellishly thirsty and exhausted when I arrived back home.

Since I liked the photographic results of both walks, here's the whole film:












































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen