Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2020-04-15

HOMEBURN 2020: Wednesday (Warm-Up)




Tomorrow Roadburn 2020 was going to begin.

Since for obvious reasons it doesn't, I'm going to wallow in memories of better days and share some visual memories of the respective weekdays at previous editions here.

Wednesday is the inofficial start of the festival with a nice warm-up for the early arrivers. I haven't been one of those on my first couple of Roadburns - and one time I saw Laibach in Cologne instead - and the light in the Cul de Sac (where it happended until last year) has often been too low for my toy camera, so there's not too much pictures to choose from.

That means today it's just small bunch, a warm-up so to speak. ;)

Tomorrow there will be a lot more.



Bang

Bütcher

Bütcher

Great Grief

Great Grief

Great Grief

Hellripper

Jucifer

Jucifer

Speed Queen

Temple Fang

Temple Fang





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen